Reverse Trace Garbage Collector for C++
- Version 0.2 (what I did on my Christmas vacation...)
- Fixed abysmal performance of cycle recognition code.
Overhead for simple alloc and delete test is now around
double the time used by manually using malloc and free.
Before this it was too slow to wait for the test to run.
- Weak reference implementation.
- Pointers with no IREFs or DREFs are now placed directly
on the orphan list since they are known to be unreferenced.
- Fixed non-optimized compile problems.
- Make runs tests to insure the library is working properly
- Public release of version
0.1. This version has been tested thouroughly on Redhat
Linux 8.0. It still needs some optimization. Most pointedly,
cycle analysis seems to be taking longer than seems necessary.
Stephen L. Favor
Last modified: Thu Dec 25 21:32:01 CST 2003